NYC Web Design & Development
Brainstorm is a NYC web design company offering mobile friendly web design to small businesses nationwide.
We develop dynamic, cost effective and easy to use websites for companies around the country. Check out our Website Portfolio to see the kind of quality you can expect to receive.
What you can expect from our web design company with every project:
- Great, fast loading, modern website design
- Private, in progress viewing during design and development
- Content management system to easily edit your website
- Basic search engine optimization to help you rank better
- Site map to help visitors find what they are seeking
- User and search engine friendly navigation menu
- E-mail request and contact forms to allow visitor inquiries
- Upload to your website host when going live
- Free minor changes for one month following launch of any new site
- Ongoing support for your questions and concerns
Want to learn how our web design company can help your business grow? Use our free online quote by clicking here.
Brainstorm NYC website design and development provides small business custom website development services.
The Discovery phase of a custom web development project is the process of information-gathering, meant to dig deep into the details of what is important to a client’s business, target audience and industry.
The scope and depth of research and inquiry will differ from project to project, but the results are the same: valuable data.
The more information we gather, the more prepared we will be to execute a site on budget and on time.
During the Discovery phase, there will be multiple information gathering and strategy sessions. Then, Brainstorm will provide the following deliverables for website design and development:
- Review current corporate identity and brand use across media, both internal and external
- Review existing collateral and channels
- Review current technical environments
- Identify users and audiences
- Determine high-level content requirements
- Develop and document creative requirements
- Determine tasks, effort and resources needed for development
The Design phase includes completing the architecture and design direction of the website initiative. With a focus on usability and deploying an intuitive architecture, Brainstorm works to organize the content into logical groupings easily accessible to users.
The process begins when multiple design directions are explored based on the requirements outlined in the Discovery phase. The approved concept is then applied to all other aspects of the project. In developing the initial concepts, Brainstorm takes into consideration the following:
- Consistency with existing or new brand strategies
- Translation of the newly developed design, across channels
The Delivery phase begins with the approved design being proliferated across all required project regions. Our Development Team then implements the new solutions into the foundation of the project initiatives, such as HTML templates, optimizing code and IT hosting solutions, to meet all requirements set during the Discovery phase.
The Delivery phase includes the following deliverables:
- Application, database, page and technical development
- Q&A and usability analysis
- Alpha testing – Analysis on design and development specifications, software performance and database updates
- Beta testing – Project submitted in fully functioning fashion for review
- User guide documentation
- All applicable project code and databases
- Live deployment of project solutions
We provide job quotes for all of our services, which mean you know upfront what your project cost will be with no nasty surprises for unexpected hours and blown out timelines